Why I teach Entrepreneurship in Schools (Part 2)

“Formal Education will make you a living; self-education will
make you a fortune”- JIM ROHN


As a child, I never knew I had the qualities of an Entrepreneur. The only quality I knew I had was that I was self-driven but didn’t think much of it. Neither was I encouraged to hone or appreciate it. In hindsight, I realized that being ‘self-driven’ and highly decisive has been a major reason for my success in business and in life. My skills have also been fattened by a healthy diet of books and taking part in various training programmes. I have written a couple of books too!

Since it is said that an Entrepreneur is 5% born (with innate abilities) and 95% made (through training and life experiences),it means everyone can learn the skills that makes one an entrepreneur. I started this campaign of letting kids discover and appreciate the latent talents and innate abilities they have but are quite often not acknowledged or celebrated. I also discovered that skills such as problem solving, time management, resilience/staying power, empathy and self-leadership are qualities that can be developed and which can be applied all their lives.

I would implore every parent to give their kids the opportunity to shine. Put them on the path of success and take this course. We are raising a new community of Kidpreneurs!

And guess what? We’re giving out some ‘Freebies’ too. 

Sign up for the course and get 2 of our E-books sent to your email right away!

Sign up here: https://myeduspace.thinkific.com/ 


Check out some of the FREE books on offer...









 More Bonuses...
  • Lots of downloadable resources such as worksheets, Business Plan templates and class exercises...
  • 20 Sample business ideas...
  • Lifetime Access...
  • Price Slash currently on...
Don't wait any further, sign up TODAY!

Yours in inspiring educational excellence,


Yejide Akiode


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 ways to stay academically motivated and avoid ‘Summer Brain drain’/ ‘Summer Slide’

5 great ways to start the academic session...

5 awesome ways to start the year right...